Your donations of any size, mean we can work with more people when they need help.
What will my donation do?
Donations contribute towards all of our projects. You can donate to a specific project or to the organisation as a whole and we will ensure that your donation is allocated where needed. Our projects cover a broad range of areas, including:
- crisis support if a person is at risk of being made homeless
- our work with young people
- ensuring a safe place upon discharge from hospital
- working with people to identify and develop skills through training, volunteering and work placements
How would you like to donate?
- I would like to make a one off donation.
- I would like to make a monthly donation.
- I would like to pay in money raised through a collection or fundraiser.
Other ways that you can donate
Instead of receiving gifts for an event like a birthday or Christmas, you could ask family and friends to donate to your charity of choice instead. Donations can be made through our Just Giving, or you can set up a dedicated collection page that can be used to promote through your social media accounts – a nice way to share who you are supporting a why with your friends.
Give in memory
Celebrate the life of a loved one in a special way by making a donation in their memory. By organising a remembrance celebration, requesting funeral donations or donate in memory and by doing so your support people who are experiencing difficult times with their mental health and/or wellbeing.
Leave a gift in your Will
Leaving a gift in your Will is a simple process, it’s a good idea to take some time to prepare before you visit your solicitor as this will save you time and money.
If you would like to know more about donating or have any questions please get in touch:
T: 01656 647722