Why work with us?
Find out about what the experience of working with us will provide you with, what we offer and how we prioritise staff’s wellbeing.
Benefits of working with us
We offer a generous range of benefits for all our employees which include:
- good annual leave entitlement – 26 days rising to 30 days after 4 years and bank holidays are in addition to this – so a maximum entitlement of 38 days a year.
- automatic enrolment into our Group Pension Scheme where we pay up to 6.5% of your salary into this.
- group Life Assurance Scheme
- access to a confidential counselling service at Breathe along with an Employee Assistance Programme that includes legal and financial advice.
- access to an Employee Care discount app from Canada Life which provides discounts and more in one app for Total Wellbeing.
Our staff’s sense of wellbeing is a priority and integral to the work that we deliver.
To support our employees’ wellbeing, we:
- offer a flexible and mobile working approach: employees are offered an office base for their convenience but are also encouraged to travel, work from home when necessary and meet with colleagues across the organisation. Mobile and flexible working means that those who are parents or guardians are able to work flexibly around the school run, staff are able to work around scheduled appointments and a work/life balance is more achievable.
- communicate regularly within our teams and ensure that supervision meetings are in place in order to discuss difficulties and support or offer training when needed.
- are also great advocates for walking meetings and getting outdoors as often as possible, encouraging people to cycle or walk to their offices and meetings.
- know that difficulties can arise in our any of our lives and we aim to support our employees if this happens by offering a bespoke counselling service through Breathe.
- We’ve also achieved the Investors in People Gold Standard and we are signatories to the Mindful Employer Charter.