Join our team
We are a mental health and social change charity based in Wales.
Working with us
We work with people experiencing challenges with their mental health, and with communities who want to create a greater sense of wellbeing in the places that they live. Through our projects, we work with thousands of people each year.
We believe that long-lasting wellbeing comes about by understanding how lives can be shaped by traumatic experiences, identifying people’s strengths and focussing on healing. We know we can’t ‘fix’ people, but we can walk alongside people and help where we can on their journey.
We try hard to make Platfform a great place to work, we live our values and mission in everything that we do.
Gwent Support House
We have a brand new project that is shortly being launched in Bettws, Newport.
Benefits of working with us
We offer a generous range of benefits for all our employees which include:
- good annual leave entitlement – 26 days rising to 30 days after 4 years and bank holidays are in addition to this – so a maximum entitlement of 38 days a year.
- automatic enrolment into our Group Pension Scheme where we pay up to 6.5% of your salary into this.
Group Life Assurance Scheme.
- access to a confidential counselling service at Breathe along with an Employee Assistance Programme that includes legal and financial advice.
- access to an EmployeeCare discount app from Canada Life which provides discounts and more in one app for Total Wellbeing.
Our staff’s sense of wellbeing is a priority and integral to the work that we deliver.
To support our employees’ wellbeing, we:
- offer a flexible and mobile working approach. Employees are offered an office base for their convenience but are also encouraged to travel, work from home when necessary and meet with colleagues across the organisation. Mobile and flexible working means that those who are parents or guardians are able to work flexibly around the school run, staff are able to work around scheduled appointments and a work/life balance is more achievable.
- communicate regularly within our teams and ensure that supervision meetings are in place in order to discuss difficulties and support or offer training when needed.
- are also great advocates for walking meetings and getting outdoors as often as possible, encouraging people to cycle or walk to their offices and meetings.
- know that difficulties can arise in our any of our lives and we aim to support our employees if this happens by offering a bespoke counselling service through Breathe.