Employability and Personal Development Qualifications
Award/Certificate in Employability and Personal Development
- Entry 2 Award – 500/4080/7
- Entry 2 Certificate – 500/4081/9
- Entry 3 Award – 500/4083/2
- Entry 3 Certificate – 500/4079/0
- Level 1 Award – 500/4082/0
- Level 1 Certificate – 500/4078/9
These qualifications have put been together to make sure they’re useful to as many people as possible: young people and adults, those who are pre-employment, in employment, or between jobs.
They’re designed to help you enhance your personal skills, and the qualities and attitudes that employers in the vocational sector are looking for. The qualifications are also suitable if you’re looking to progress to further learning.
There are no pre-conditions for entry, and no minimum level of literacy or numeracy is needed.
Employability and Personal Development qualifications aim to –
- Meet the needs of candidates who want to seek, gain and retain employment, or who want to progress to further learning
- Allow candidates to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment
- Provide valuable accreditation of skills and knowledge
We deliver these qualifications on a group or individual basis.
Are you part of one of our volunteer programmes?
If you’re on our MILE or NewSteps programmes, we’ll give you the opportunity to obtain the Level 1 Award and Certificate as part of that, free of charge.
Contact us to discuss qualification costs.