Wellbeing and Resilience
Looking at the benefits of wellbeing, different techniques to manage your wellbeing, and incorporating wellbeing into working practice. (This is a two-part course).
This is a two-part course, taking place on two separate days:
- Part one: 3rd November 2020, 10am – 1pm
- Part two: 4th November 2020, 10am – 1pm
Personal wellbeing at work is impacted by a wide variety of factors in our life, including those outside of the working environment. To manage your wellbeing there are many steps you can take to improve it, both inside and outside of work.
This training looks at the benefits of wellbeing, different techniques to manage your wellbeing, and how you can incorporate wellbeing into your working practice.
Course aimed at:
This course is suitable for professionals who wish to develop an awareness of wellbeing, and how to incorporate wellbeing into the work environment and home life.
- Gain knowledge of wellbeing and how to incorporate everyday activities into your life.
- Develop an awareness of stress and stress management techniques.
- Understand the holistic approach to wellbeing and associated health benefits.
- Gain an awareness of how lack of wellbeing can affect work performance and add to work related stress.
- Understand how to support your own wellbeing, and that of colleagues within the workplace.
How will online training work?
We’ll be delivering this online via the Zoom video conferencing platform. We’ve specially adapted the content to work better in this form. The course will run in two halves on two separate days, each 10am – 1pm.
Book via Eventbrite, and you’ll be sent instructions to join the Zoom call half an hour before the training starts. This will be sent to the e-mail address used when the booking was made.
- A computer or device with a good internet connection
- Microphone and webcam functions, if you want to get involved (you can also just listen)
- Something to hold up to indicate you want to speak – feel free to make it something light-hearted! (You can also use the software’s ‘Raise Hand’ feature’)
For smartphones or tablets, you’ll need the Zoom software to join. You can find this in your device’s relevant app store.
Bespoke Training: This course can be offered as a bespoke course and adapted to suit your organisational requirements, for more information please contact the Training and Qualifications Department by email or call 02920 529002.
NewLink Wales Training Team: All of our trainers are experienced practitioners who have worked directly with individuals who misuse substances. Our trainers are qualified assessors who maintain a high level of contact with the substance misuse sector.
Important information: fully-funded spaces
This course is free (fully-funded) to workers within Cardiff and the Vale. For workers outside Cardiff and the Vale, a £90 – £110 charge applies.
Please ensure you have permission from your manager prior to booking.
- Tel: 029 2052 9002
- Email: email@example.com